Tuesday, December 24, 2013

See ya after Christmas, folks!

Let's remember the reason for the season.

I'll be out of town visiting relatives for the next couple of days. So that means you'll just have to go somewhere else for reviews of East Side Kids movies and perversely-detailed articles about Edward D. Wood, Jr. But just so you won't feel that I've abandoned you, I'm posting this clip which reminds us what the holiday season is all about: fighting the frizzies. At eleven. And with that, I'll wave goodbye saying, "Don't you cry. I'll be back again some day. Probably Friday. Saturday at the latest." Frosty didn't offer that kind of specificity. Thumpity-thump-thump. Look at that blogger go.

And if you get really bored over the next two days, here's some reading material. Have you read them all yet?